★ Gated community with clubhouse, communal pool and sports courts
★ Walt Disney World Resort, Seaworld and Universal Studios via Interstate 4
★ Premium Outlets and shopping via Interstate 4
★ Publix supermarket and shops on US27
★ Selection of restaurants on US27 and ChampionsGate
Distances to the Attractions
Nearby Villa Communities
Just off highway 27 and incorporating the Manors North and South, the landscaped entries into Westridge take you past the excellent community facilities to a selection of new and well maintained rental homes with private screened pools. With a mixture of both residential and short-term lets, expect well maintained properties with a neighbourhood feel about it.
The excellent community facilities include: tennis courts, basketball and volleyball courts, large outdoor swimming pools, clubhouse and a children's playground, Westridge has earned its reputation as being 'family friendly'.
Travelling just over 1.5 miles north on US27 is the local Publix supermarket and shopping complex, with eateries including Applebees, Quiznos, an Indian take-away and a wine & bistro parlour. Walmart is around 1 mile further north - just past the junction with US192.
A little over 5 miles in a southerly direction down US27 towards Interstate 4, there is the new Posner Park shopping centre offering major stores including JC Penney, Target, Ross, Dress for Less and many more. Again, there is a further selection of restaurants available. Approximately 5 miles east lies the Champions Gate development, which hosts the Omni Resort hotel - offering fine dining for that special occasion.
• Nearest Walmart, Publix or Target Supermarket: 1.7 miles
• Premium Shopping Outlets, Vineland: 19.6 miles
Westridge is located mid-way on highway US27, around 4 miles south of the intersection with highway US192 (the main road through to Kissimmee). The most straightforward driving route to Walt Disney World is either Interstate 4 or US192, with the less-busy western route SR429 being an alternative. For Universal Studios, SeaWorld and the International Drive area, head further north on Interstate 4 towards Orlando. Orlando International airport is accessible from Interstate 4 and the Beachline Expressway SR528. This is also the route to Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach.
For the Gulf coast and Busch Gardens, head south on Interstate 4 towards Tampa. For Legoland Florida, head south on highway US27 passing the intersection with Interstate 4.
• Disney Springs and Market Place: 19.5 miles
• Disney's Magic Kingdom: 17.5 miles
• Disney's EPCOT: 16.9 miles
• Disney's Animal Kingdom: 11.1 miles
• Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sport: 13.8 miles
• Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure: 26.1 miles
• Universal Studios, Volcano Bay: 25.0 miles
• Seaworld, Discovery Cove & Aquatica: 22.5 miles
• Busch Gardens, Tampa: 59.6 miles
• Legoland Florida: 26.6 miles
• Old Town and Fun Park: 16.0 miles
• Orlando International Airport: 33.8 miles
• Sanford International Airport: 69.8 miles
Driving distances are taken from Google Maps and reference a central starting point in the community. When quoting distances to Walt Disney World Resort, these are not taken to the 'gates', but are representative of the actual distance to the specific attraction. Driving distances are not biased to any villa community.
This is the mid-section of highway US27 and encompasses a number of rental communities from the intersection with highway US192 then south towards Interstate 4. With this area fast becoming where the majority of visitors to the Orlando area will stay, improvements to the roads have made them wider to cater for the additional traffic. Access to the attractions, shops and restaurants is via Interstate 4 or US192. Likewise, a visit to Tampa or the Gulf coast beaches is equally as straightforward via Interstate 4.
Staying in this area means a car is essential when visiting the theme parks, area attractions and the local shops.
Palm Tree Villa at the Manors South at Westridge
• Beautiful well kept gated community on US 27
• 20 - 30 mins to Disney World!
• Spacious and elegantly furnished with two living areas
• 25 foot pool, extended deck with Palm Casual loungers, recliners, dining set, not overlooked at rear
• Four bedrooms, master en suite, and separate guest bathroom
• Games Area in garage
• Cable TV in both living areas and all bedrooms (Netflix in family room)
#451 5 Bed Villa near DISNEY
Book this villa From £107 per night
5 Bedrooms, sleeps 10
• 3 Bathrooms • Private Pool • Wi-Fi • Games Room • Lake Views • Community Clubhouse • Disney Springs 19.5 miles
This Stunning home was completely remodelled to the very highest standard in 2016
comfortably sleeping 10 people this home has everything you want from a vacation home
2 spacious family rooms, a large fully equipped kitchen with attached laundry room.
An amazing s/w facing pool/deck area perfect for outside dining and sunbathing.
All this homes decor is of the highest standard including a large Italian leather sectional sofa with views over the pool and surrounding conservation area...
Shortlisting a is the easiest way to compare specific villas for availability, location, amenities and price. Saving a villa to your shortlist will not contact the owners, so for more information on renting the villa, you still need to send an enquiry.